How to Market to Different Generations with Animation
Animation is a powerful marketing and advertising tool. But like any powerful tool, it should be wielded thoughtfully. The reality is, different generations respond differently to animation based on their past experience with the medium.
In this white paper, we explain how to design your animation campaign for different generational segments, including Baby Boomers, Gen X, Millennials, and Gen Z.
For each generation, we will explain:
- Their relationship to animation based on their formative experiences with the medium
- What visual style is most compelling to them
- How to tailor your script to tell a story that will best connect with them
- Which platforms they are most likely to use for consuming animated content
- Other special tips related to each generation
These insights will help you plan your next animation campaign in a way that ensures it connects effectively with your target demographic.